Don’t miss out on the biggest party of the year at the Hit106.9 Boxing Day Races!
Be part of Newcastle’s Boxing Day tradition and celebrate Boxing Day with friends at Newcastle Racecourse. There’s live racing action and spectacular entertainment.
General Admission tickets are available online and at the gate on the day for $30 per person. Gates are scheduled to open at 12.00pm - First race is scheduled for 2.04pm and last race at 5.49pm.
ON THE DAY BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING PLACES!
- Courtyard Lawn Party for great food vendors including: Cyprus Kitchen (Greek food), Gozleme, Hanoi (Vietnamese food), Banga Brothers complete with Bar facilities and casual beach seating.
- Hit106.9 Trackside Marquee for DJ Brooke Evers, Pop-Up Slider Bar and Fish & Chips Bar.
- Newmarket Bar and Cafe for bistro food, coffee and a drink
- Ascot Bar for soloist Todd Schmoo, a great Bar service and atmosphere
- Coffee Cart in the main Glasshouse for the all important coffee fix!
- The media wall with The Herald for social pictures around the main Glasshouse Betting Ring.
There are two COURTESY BUSES that will run 30 mintues apart PICKING UP AND DROPPING OFF from Hamilton Train Station and Newcastle Racecourse on continuous loop from 12.00pm to 7.00pm.